Description of farm:
· Irrigation: 30 acres of farmland are fully irrigated with drip system. All water comes from a well but a brook and two ponds are available.
· Practices: No chemical herbicides, pesticides, or fungicides have been used on this farm for the last 45 years. Net Zero Natural Ionized Water Practices
· 3 complete High Tunnel Green Houses: 2160 ft2 (72’x30’)
Vision: I would like to lease my farmland to a motivated person who wants to continue the development of the farm with a lease of the land or a possible buy out. The farm’s orchard and vineyard will reach peak production in 3 to 4 years and will need someone motivated to fully realize the farms potential. Possible business directions a new owner could go are:
· Educational use and outdoor recreation
· Produce sales
· Cider production
· Brook side cabins
The information herein is believed to be accurate, but not warranted and should be verified by the buyer.
Soils Mapping Tool
Click on map to navigate the soil mapping data
- Follows Practices
- Standard Sale
- Short-term Lease (1-5 yrs)
- Long-term Lease (5+yrs)