The farm was purchased in 2004 and at the time there was no fencing. The current owner had a few Dexter cattle for breeding as well as raised miniature donkeys. The land is divided into 3 fields/pastures. There is wire fencing and gates. The property has frontage on Rte 32 (south) and the West Tobey Road with high visibility for a farm stand, etc. and is within sight of Rte 3. The owner currently keeps chickens for eggs, and two Nigerian Dwarf doelings. They are not housed in the barn. This property has great potential for many uses.
• No cannabis or hemp production
• No pesticides
• No smoking or burning of any land or on property
• Will only deal with lessee's; others (field workers) will need to be approved
• Anyone leasing must carry liability insurance on farm animals or equipment
• Children must be supervised
• No dogs in the barn or roaming free
"The information herein is believed to be accurate, but not warranted and should be verified by the buyer."
Click on map to navigate the soil mapping data
- Follows Practices
- Beef Cows
- Dairy (Cows)
- Row Crops
- Short-term Lease (1-5 yrs)