Sunrise to sunset the farm commands breathtaking views of Penobscot Bay, Castine, Isleboro, Cape Rosier, Belfast and The Camden Hills to the west and Catapillar Hill, The Sedgewick Ridge and glimpses of Acadia National Park to the South and East. Rising 200' above the mouth of the Bagaduce River in North Brooksville, the farm consists of 42 Acres in total comprised of 18 acres of certified organic blueberries surrounded by 24 acres of mixed woods, including stands of old growth spruce.
The blueberry fields are actively managed and harvested, certified organic and fully sulfured (2015-16). There is an optional transferable NRCS grant for de-rocking and leveling of the blueberry fields ($2,900/acre) to the new owners of the farm totaling more than $40,000.
In 2017 we constructed a 28' x 35' two story barn (built in 2017) - engineered I beam and scissor truss designed (no interior bearing walls). Built using pine boards, hackmatack sills and spruce studs milled from the farm.
• House site earthwork completed.
• 1420' Primary underground electricity with 200 amp service complete.
• 1420' Phone/internet underground complete
• Well conduit (4" pipe) for pipe chase buried and ready for pipe pull.
• Septic design complete - 1000 gallon septic tank installed - connections to tank complete.
Priced at $469,000
“The information herein is believed to be accurate, but not warranted and should be verified by the buyer.”
Click on map to navigate the soil mapping data
- Christmas Trees
- Standard Sale