Welcome to our searchable Farm Seekers directory. Click on Seeker’s name to get more info and contact info.
- Three years of direct farming experience split between southwest Colorado, southern India, and eastern Europe
- Expertise in managed rotational grazing (cattle and goats), specialty grains/row crops, pasture/hay, intensive vegetable production, and commercial seed production.
- Two years of professional experience as a bread baker and working with specialty grain producers.
- One year of experience as a community organizer for agriculture in Wyoming (lobbying and advocating on farm and food issues, working alongside producers).
- One year of experience as project manager of soil carbon offset project (managed grazing) in North Carolina.
- Master's degree in environmental management with a high-level understanding of agroecosystems and conservation.
- Androscoggin County
- Cumberland County
- Kennebec County
- Lincoln County
- Oxford County
- Sagadahoc County
- York County
- Doesn't matter
Existing structures (barns, livestock coverage) desirable
- Standard Sale
- Owner-Financed Sale
- Long Term Lease
- Lease with Option to Buy
Currently, I am looking for a part-time venture to complement my full-time job as a soil carbon analyst (working remotely long term). The primary use of the farm would be for small-scale milk (including cheese) and meat production from goats. I am interested in incorporating specialty grains, vegetables (field and/or high tunnel), egg production, or offering lease/farmer trainer dependent upon acreage, equipment, and existing structures. Local point of sale, CSA, and markets of interest.