Cardente Real Estate is pleased to offer for sale this profitable turn-key farm and bakery with much growth potential. Currently operating as King & I Angus, an Angus beef farm and bakery business, the property offers two residences (one currently houses the bakery), barn, shed, 10 paddocks supplied with underground water and drainage, 65+/- acres of hayfields, and one mile of frontage along the beautiful Sandy River. Livestock, business and all equipment are included in the sale. Among many possibilities, this farm could also be a horse farm. Please contact Brokers for further details.
The main house is a four-bedroom, one-bath Cape with two-car detached garage, large farmer's porch and in-ground swimming pool. The second residence is a two-bedroom, two-bath Ranch with two-car attached garage that currently houses a commercial kitchen/bakery.
Sellers will stay on for one or two months to assist new owner.
One mile of river frontage with possible irrigation.
38 acres of pasture; 70 acres of hay fields that are just mowed, no animals.
Priced at $1,795,000
• 2004 25-foot flatbed ($3,000)
• 2004 Dodge 3500 Cummins Laramie Diesel (331K miles; 4WD leather interior with
• 2012 Dodge 3500 Cummins Diesel Dually 4WD Laramie (76K miles with warranty up to
100K miles; leather interior) ($40,000)
• 2010 +/- Meyers manure spreader VMax 7400 dual wheel; double rear beater with twin
• 2008 +/- Kuhn Hydraulic Tetter–5400 18-foot tetter ($4,000)
• Kohn Kake 10-foot swirl ($2,000)
• 2005 John Deere Gator 4WD 500 hours ($7,000)
• 2005 Iron and Oak wood splitter ($1,200)
• 1984 Kubota 2-cylinder diesel tractor ($1,000)
• Two Bush Hogs 5 foot ($500 each)
• 2004 20-foot gooseneck cattle aluminum trailer—split door ($10,000)
• 2005 +/- John Deere 6420 Tractor; 2,700 hours; bale spear; bucket ($50,000)
• 2001 +/- John Deere 5420 Tractor; 3,400 hours; bucket/bale spear ($40,000)
• 2003 +/- John Deere Series 2 skid steer;
1,400 hours; bucket/bale spear ($12,000)
• 2012 +/- John Deere 458 Round Baler with bale command (electronic); silage special
(wet & dry feed); 2300 round bales put through with life expectancy of 10–12,000 bales
• 2008 Anderson 580 Wrapper ($12,000)
• 2006 +/- New Holland 1412 disc mower; 11 foot cvt ($15,000)
• Digital scale/platform ($2,000)
• John Deere Easy Turn 52-inch mowing deck; 500 hours ($3,000)
Total Equipment Value = $259,700
“The information herein is believed to be accurate, but not warranted and should be verified by the buyer.”
Click on map to navigate the soil mapping data
- Beef Cows
- Christmas Trees
- Dairy (Cows)
- Row Crops
- Standard Sale
- Joint Venture with eventual sale